CINNAMON DUTCH BABY PANCAKE
Write a review
- 1 Egg at room temperature
- 30 gr Milk at room temperature
- 40 gr Organic all purpose flour
- a sprinkle Cinnamon
- few drops Vanilla extract
- a pinch Salt
- 1 Peach
- Butter or coconut oil to grease the pan
- Almond slices optional
- Date syrup optional (highly suggested)
- Immediately put into the oven your cast iron pan (mine was 15 cm in diameter) and preheat the oven at 225° C (the pan will heat up gradually)
- In a bowl, slightly whisk egg and milk at room temperature.
- Add sifted flour, cinnamon, a few drops of vanilla, salt and whisk again. NOTE: the batter should not have any lumps.
- Slice one peach (with skin on).
- Carefully take out the pan from the oven (it will be boiling hot) and grease with a bit of butter or coconut oil.
- Pour the liquid batter into it and a couple of peach slices onto it.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until it puffs up.
- Serve it as soon as it comes out of the oven or it will naturally deflates.
- Top with the rest of the peach slices.