Matcha Milk Cookie Pudding
Write a review
- Matcha - 1 tablespoon
- Soy Milk - 300 ml (Original = Milk @ 200ml)
- Heavy cream - 100 ml (Original = 200ml)
- Sugar - 30g
- Gelatin powder - 5g
- Hot water (for the gelatin) - 50ml
- MATCHA SYRUP
- Matcha powder
- MILK COOKIES
- Cream margarine and sugar together
- Add tin of condensed milk and mix well
- Add flour a cup at a time and mix well
- Roll into balls and cook in for 12 minutes at 180c.
- use an empty heavy cream carton to measure the milk, which is handy! Remember the level of the cream in the carton
- Put the cream, milk and sugar in a pan.
- Mix well over low heat until the sugar has melted. Turn off the heat.
- Sift in the matcha using a tea strainer.
- Add 50 ml of hot water to the empty cream carton. Add the gelatin powder and dissolve. Add to the pan and mix in.
- Strain the mixture from step 4 into a bowl.
- Cool down the bowl over ice water.
- Put milk cookie into each cup
- When the mixture has thickened slightly, pour into individual cups
- Let them set in the refrigerator.
- Mix matcha powder + water
- Simmer & Stir mixture evenly
- Add honey & stir
- Let cool/chill
- Pour over each pudding