Scallops with Pistachio & Lemon
Write a review
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, peeled and unsalted
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 sea scallops
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, just the grated zest
- Finely chop the pistachios and place in a bowl with chives, oil, and lemon juice.
- Heat the butter in a pan, season the scallops and fry them about 1–2 minutes on each side.
- Place on a tray and top each scallop with the pistachio mixture.
- Top each with a few strands of grated lemon zest.